Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Awe!



Yesterday we were at the store and I saw this adorable collar with a red bow on it that I wanted to get for Little Grey. But we got a collar for Malcom once and he acted like his tail was on fire! Seriously. They all come with bells on them and we even took the bell off and he still wouldn’t calm down. He kept trying to get his mouth on it and he would even get his bottom teeth stuck on it so his jaw was open probably farther than it should go. Anyway the point is I had to convince Remy to invest in the $3 collar because it had an adorable bow , and I won.

When we get home I put it on her and she didn’t even notice! When she’d move and the bell would ring she’d kinda look around but just kept doing her thing. The picture isn’t all that great, I took it from my phone and animals are not the easiest things to photograph. And her long fur is covering half of it, but you get the idea. She looks so cute! We want to leave the bell on her so we don’t accidentally lock her in anymore closets for hours at a time (whoops), but it's actually getting on my nerves now so I may try to take it off. I'm just thrilled she didn't go berserk trying to get it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!