Monday, May 9, 2011

This Summer...

Holy crap!

I don't think I have EVER been so excited for summer.  Seriously people.

Well, as a kid my grandparents did take me and my sister (yes that was proper grammar) on some great trips and I remember being SO excited and counting down the days on my calendar.  Those summers were pretty fantastic too.  Oh man, those were the days....

Anyhow, but THIS summer...THIS summer is going to be one for the record books.  well, my record book anyway.  Now that I've been out of school, I haven't felt an official start of summer you know?  Well this year my summer starts this week!

 I've got 4 concerts and 3 trips planned (one trip includes a concert!) - and the fun begins starting this week!  The Daylights are coming to the Avalon on Wednesday.  If you haven't heard them before, you should check them out.  A few years ago they opened for One Republic and Remy and I loved them!  They were awesome live.  I happened to be looking over a community calendar of sorts yesterday and saw them!  So you should go too, they're awesome!

Yay summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!