Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anxious, etc.

I just want to mention how excited/anxious I am for my little pary tonight. I put a lot of work into and I really hope it pays off. You never know who is really going to show up until the party's on...so we shall see. I put out a lot of invitations and have had some good responses so far.

I seriously have not been able to sit still at work. If I could have, I would have just taken the day off of work! I still feel like there is so much I need to do. But I stayed up pretty late last night getting everything together, so there shouldn't be too much when I get home from work that I'll need to do.

My roommate said she'd be making some cookies...I hope she did! Those alone should attract a huge crowd ;) Well, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!