Sunday, October 26, 2008

Success


So, it was a success. I'm really pleased with how the party turned out, for those of you who were just DYING to know. :) I had about 11 people come, and it was a lot of fun. The funniest story though...I invited this lady from work who is super nice. She said she would come, I gave her the address and all that stuff, but she never showed up. --That didn't bother me cuz I know people get busy and whatnot, but I have to admit I was a little surprised. Well the next day at work she told me about why she didn't make it...so she got almost all the way to my house by memory and when she couldn't remember anymore she went to find the print off she had made of the directions, etc. and couldn't find it! She literally went one street above and below my house knocking on doors trying to find me!!! Talk about dedication!! I felt so bad! Apparently I'm pretty famous in the neighborhood now. :) I had a feeling at work the day of the party that I should ask her for her phone number...now I wish I would have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!