Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello? Yes I'm in the middle of class. Is that a problem?

Really? Since when did we start answering our phones in class? Let me tell you, Salt Lake Community College has got to be the classiest place I've ever been (I hope you can just see the sarcasm oozing off of that one).

First I have to deal with the crappy teachers. And now crappy students? Please, common courtesy-not to mention common SENSE:
#1: If your phone rings in class, DON'T answer it.
#2: Your phone shouldn't even ring, because it should be on silent! -This is not a new concept!

For the love people, if for some reason you will DIE if you don't take the phone call right that second, at least get off your butt and walk out the door and converse outside of the classroom. It's hard enough to learn there as it is without being disrupted by a stupid girl talking on her gold phone in the middle of class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!