Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Super Professor

To start, I've never gone to school at a place before where you have to take your assignments to the professor's car. And I use the term "professor" lightly. More like, untrained people who have knowledge about the subject they are attempting to teach the group of young adults sitting in front of them.
Seriously, this lady who teaches my class(is very nice don't get me wrong), gives us assignments and then complains about how much work they are for her. Basically starts asking us to do all these little things to make it easier for HER. Really? Who forced you to assign that in the first place? That would be no one. So don't give me an assignment and then try to make me feel guilty about turning it in because it's such a burden on you.
So to make my burden of an assignment easier, after class we get to go straight to her car to drop off the burden. Well, today after class I was chatting for literally 2 minutes with a girl in my class as I made an adjustment to my burden. She and I walked outside...and poof...the teacher was gone! Really? Did that just happen? Now the question is if she'll believe us and let us get full credit. If not, I think I'll have to throw a little tantrum.

I happen to be watching Seinfeld and let me tell you I am NOT sad the '90's are over! Poor Elaine! Picture an ankle length skirt that buttons up in the front, but only to above the knee, white socks folded down and some sort of black, tied dress shoe. Oh, don't forget the floral vest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!