Monday, May 4, 2009

Tulip Festival

I've been wanting to go to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point ever since I heard the commercials. Saturday was the last day and even though it was rainy, Remy took me! We get out there, and it was a little windy, but no rain yet. We purchase our (overpriced) tickets, got our map and headed out. Well not long after we started walking the rain started. Neither of us were prepared with an umbrella or even a hooded jacket for that matter, but a little rain never hurt anyone so we kept going. After a little while Remy realized he had some ponchos in his car so he went and got 'em, we put 'em on and....it didn't rain for the rest of the time! Not true, I guess it sprinkled for a second near the end there, but it definitely wasn't poncho worthy rain. I took some pics with my camera phone which is a piece; I kept forgetting my camera all weekend! And there were definitely some kodak moments that were missed. C'est la vie.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!