Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just Scootin' Along

So last summer I REALLY wanted to get a little scooter to ride to work, but it just didn't happen. My pal Meagan from work got one last summer and that's what gave me the itch. Well, the other day I saw one parked in the lot at work and the itch returned. So I was asking Meagan some questions about hers, and was checking up on KSL.com for some good deals. Long story short, there wasn't a whole lot in my price range that caught my eye. So longer story even shorter...I walked into the scooter store and walked out with the cutest PINK scooter ever! (and for those of you who don't know me, I can't resist anything that's pink) So what if I had never driven one before? :) Needless to say Remy was the one that took her home. I was too scared! Only one car of girls made fun of him that I noticed ;) I appreciated the sacrifice on his part.
I got some good practice in today and even drove my route to work so I'd be ready!
And I think I am. But if you happen to see me on the side of the road, injured, would you please stop and help me? :) For whatever reason right hand turns are a challenge for me! But boy or boy is she sure fun to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!