Friday, June 12, 2009

Recent Happenings

I'm going to do my best to update you all on my recent events and add pictures too. Me and blog pictures do not get along.

Where to begin? Well, Cherie came up from Vegas over memorial day weekend for a baby shower. And she was nice enough to cut my hair as well as Jan's. It turned out so cute! I need to take a good picture to post, but the important thing to know is that I chopped it off! And I love it!

Heather and Jared got married on June 4th. It was pretty fun. They had a photo booth, cotton candy, churros....and no, it was not a carnival and yes it was done tastefully. I hadn't even realized how much stress I was under until it was over. And I seriously didn't have that much to do I thought! Erik and Amy spent the night at my house the night before, which doesn't make sense to some people because I live in Salt Lake, they live in Layton, and the wedding was in Logan. But I promise you it was better this way. They were really good the whole time and slept in the car the whole way there.

You can't really tell, but Erik wore his tie made out of duct tape. Hey, I was okay with it because at least it was solid. He originally picked a Dilbert tie. So I see this as an up



Heather had clear converse as her wedding shoes. They are totally her perfect version of Cinderella's glass slippers. Although she got pretty sick of showing people, but what do you expect?


I told you it was so cute! Her colors were green, blue, orange and yellow. The story on how we ended up with those is a bit long, and people were afraid when I told them what the colors were, but it turned out so cute. It was really windy up until about the last hour of the reception which drove me nuts because the linens wouldn't stay in place.



This is Amy and her posse. Seriously, the funniest thing I've ever seen. Those girls were following her around like stink on a skunk. Seen Mean Girls? Then you get it. My sister was totally Regina George.



We obviously had professional cotton candy people putting these together. :) Regardless of how they looked, that cotton candy was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!