Sunday, August 21, 2011

Let's Play Catch Up

On this episode of "Catch Up" we'll be taking a trip into the past...way back to a little project called the shower remodel. Remember that one? Yeah, me either.  So here on some pictures to remind us all  (don't puke at the grossness):
Black tile floor and baseboards = eeeeeewwww


Disgusting brass shower head with a gaping hole around it and the chrome faucet, chipped bathtub and not mention the elephant in the room...check out that mildew-y, yucky-y caulk!  GAG!!!
Now, the plan was to take some pictures each day of the progress...I got day one down PERFECTLY.  After that, not so much.  But you get the idea.  They ripped stuff out, put new stuff in.


And now, the after.  New pipes, tub, shower tiles, shower head, shower curtain and curved rod, baseboards, and new tile floor:

TADA!!




Now all that's left is to repaint the vanity, add some new hardware and replace the matching old nasty faucet with the matching one from the shower.  YAY!  I so happy it's done.  That nasty bathroom seriously makes me wanted to move.  I'm not even kidding.  Now, I can manage to stick around a little longer.  :)

I seem to have misplaced my cat...have you seen him?

1 comment:

  1. Love the new bathroom. New bathrooms just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!