Monday, April 23, 2012

You Know You're Old When...

...your baby sister goes to Prom.

Prom.

I'm not sure how this happened.  Yesterday she was in first grade and now...

Prom.

And she was adorable, and giddy and it was hilarious.

She had a dance competition that day, so we had to hurry home after her last performance to get ready.  Heather and I did her hair, my mom did her makeup.  She was actually done and ready to go BEFORE her date came to pick her up.

I know, right.

Who does that?

I guess she practiced putting on the boutineer during the week.  She had our brother put on his church suit jacket and pinned it on him a few times.  :)  Well, she was so nervous when her date actually showed up she didn't want to do it, so I put the first pin in and she managed after that.

Anyhow, it was fun to help her get ready and to see how excited she was.  Next week, it's my brother's turn!! 



Seriously how did this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!