Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween

So Remy and I got invited to the first Halloween party I can remember...ever. It was good time, thanks to Joey and Brie for hosting. The trick, like always, is to figure out what the heck you're going to BE for Halloween. I have never gotten that into it, I really just don't care much for dressing up I guess. We had come up with a few ideas, but nothing really solid. Remy went shopping one day on his own and got the idea of a greek god and goddess. Then that morphed into him wanting to be Cupid. -No, not the diaper version! I had a couple people bring that up when I told them the idea. It actually turned out really cute. White tunic with red cape, gold leaf head thing, bow and arrow with hearts on the end of the arrows. And let's not forget the feather angel wings and red heart tatoo on the arm! You want a picture you say? Well, so sorry pictures can only be taken by people with cameras. And since I lost my camera I am not one of those people. Maybe if we dress up on Halloween day I'll use my crappy phone one or something.

Now there was this guy there at the party who had dressed up like Michael Jackson. I kid you not if I didn't know the dude was dead, I would have been pretty confused! This guy was amazing! He had the look, hair, lips, outfit, voice, moves...the whole package. It was trippy. His wife said he even lost 40 pounds just for that! Uh, dedication to the extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!