Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Married

So I feel like that now I'm married it's finally socially acceptable for me to really have a blog. Yeah I had one before, and yeah I wouldn't have changed anything about it had I been married when I started it, but I feel like starting a blog when you're married is more acceptable and for some reason people will be more inclined to read it...I don't know, call me weird, but that's what it seems like.

The wedding went well, no big snags to mess things up. Still stressful and a lot going on, but it turned out great. Jan was AMAZING at organizing and executing the whole thing. The reception was beautiful, I really loved it and from what I hear people had a good time.

Honeymoon in Disneyland was fantastic...of course. It was so much fun to be there for New Year's Eve. The place was totally packed, I've never seen it that busy, and believe you me I've been there when it's been pretty busy. It rained the first day we were there, if you can even call it rain. It was more like a mist, but it was constant and all day so by the end we were pretty wet. Day 2 was absolutely perfect, sunny, warm and not a cloud in the sky. We really did not want to come home.

Last night we opened all our presents. You know, now that I think of it, we didn't really even get a weird, crazy, useless, or completely ugly gift that we can laugh about and tell our kids about. I guess the popularity of gift cards sort of reduces the chances of getting something like that. The people who are crappy at giving gifts are probably the ones who end up getting the gift cards. We got some pretty good stuff I'd say. For some reason we got lots of Scentsy warmers and diffusers. Do we really smell that bad?

Cherie was amazing and did the photography. What a sport, she was with me pretty much the whole entire day! I cannot wait to see the shots she took. Check out her blog for a sneak peak olivejuicestill.blogspot.com

I'll post some pics once I get a chance, and if I can get my computer to work, I want to post a video of the New Year countdown from Mainstreet, it was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!