Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little Zoe

So Remy has a cousin Jamie and her husband who have two adorable little boys and they decided to adopt a little girl from Rwanda. Check out her blog here. They left about a week ago to pick her up and they are still there getting all the travel documents together. I'm telling you, I'm convinced I need a little child from Rwanda! But really their story is inspiring and little Zoe has no idea what a better life she will have in America. I can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. I thought about adopting from Rwanda too after reading Jamie's blog. But, the more I read, the more I realize it's not for me. You basically have to stay in Rwanda for 1 month to get all the paperwork cleared and I don't see how we could take that much time off work. But, I think it's amazing that Jamie is doing it and I can't wait to meet Zoe either.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!