Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nothin' Much

First of all I would just like to say that I'm SOOO happy that today is the last day Remy and I have to work opposite schedules. He's switched to the night shift just for a few weeks and it's been TORTURE! Basically he starts work one hour before I get off so I literally do not see him from Monday - Friday night.

This crappy schedule is magnified by the fact that my car is STILL out of commission. I will say that the guy who is working on my car is SO nice. He's been really good about keeping me up to date on what's going on (which is literally nothing). The warranty company wanted to come inspect it, blah, blah, blah so basically it's taken a full week for the warranty people to decide whether or not they wanted to come inspect the car, finally come inspect it, and now we're still waiting for them to give the dealership the green light to even start working on the car. A week! And the dealership can't even work on the car yet. Whatever.

P.S. Supernanny is on right now and I just think she is the coolest person ever.

And if you're wondering what that picture of Remy is...well when we got home from the honeymoon the tray under the washing machine was filled with water. So he put on my cute flower rubber gloves to sop it all up. He wouldn't put on an apron though. Huh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!