Monday, March 15, 2010

Yummy Yum Yum

So one of my new favorite websites is The Pioneer Woman. If you've never been there, go. Now. Trust me, you'll be so much happier with yourself if you do. Read her confessions, they're hilarious. Look through her recipes, they'll make your mouth water. Consider the fact she lives on a ranch, writes cookbooks, keeps up on her blog, does photography, and home schools her children, and you'll be disgusted. In a jealous green monster, thou shalt not covet, but you can't help yourself sort of way.

Well I ran across this recipe on Saturday night and really wanted to make it. There is a secret ingredient you'll never believe! They're called Apple Dumplings and they are so simple you'll be thankful I gave you the recipe. Click here to get the recipe. While you're there, check out the rest of the site and get hooked. And yes I took those (un)amazing photos myself with my little digital camera.

Seriously though, try the recipe. I made them while Remy's friends were over playing games and they all had seconds. Serve them hot with a little ice cream and boy oh boy you'll be in dessert heaven.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!