Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun

Hi, I'm not sure if you'll remember me. I'm Meggan and I am the one who fails at blogging. Ring a bell?

Well I just thought I'd let you know that I'm still here! I got back from China last Friday (holy cow it's already been a week?!) My jet lag just barely went away! I was there for 12 days at it was awesome. I'll have to post some pics, but not now. I'm at work where I have no pictures. It was really cool though. My little bro Erik goes to this charter high school and one of the teachers set up this trip through an educational tour company. So there were 11 people in our little group and then we combined with groups from other states and we had 42 people total. As much as I love teenagers...which I don't, I'd much rather talk to a 2 year old...12 days got a little long. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if Remy could have been there too. But seriously, the trip was awesome. We climbed the great wall, saw the terra cotta soliders (which I accidentally keep referring to as the terra cotta pots), went to the Forbidden City, Ti'annemen Square (which I'm pretty sure I spelled wrong), went to Hong Kong, took a cable car ride up the side of a mountain to see a giant bronze Buddah, and the grand finale was going to Disneyland Hong Kong!

Well, Remy and I are on the phone planning and insane weekend road trip so I gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!