Friday, September 3, 2010

ROAD TRIP!

So last Labor Day we went here:





This Labor Day we are going here:
Confused? Well don't be, it's the same place! (oh man I think I'm funny). Yep, we planned yet another spur of the moment weekend trip to Yellowstone! I'm pretty excited. Remy had the itch to go somehwere and when he gets the itch we're likely to go. Oh yeah and did I mention we're staying in the park? How could we find rooms IN Yellowstone National Park on a super busy holiday weekend you ask? Our mad skills. Oh, and I forgot to mention we are staying IN the coveted Lake Hotel with a lake view! It's our mad skills, that's all there is to it. We're way excited. However we're attempting to save up for a bigger trip next summer and need all the funds we can get, but we couldn't wait that long to get out of town. Now a lake view hotel room at the Lake Hotel isn't really the best way to keep your costs down, but hey.
Tonight we're going to meet up with friends to roast our bag of GIANT marshmellows that I've been saving ALL SUMMER! We figure this is our last chance so we better do it! It's going to be so much fun. I really like doing that kind of stuff.
Then next weekend I have every intention of going to Peach Days and then to the State Fair like we always do with Remy's fam.
Then the weekend after THAT we're going to St. George! Sheesh! Hey, we're going suck as much out of this summer as possible! What are your Labor Day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!