Friday, September 10, 2010

Okay, see ya!

So I just have to tell you this funny story real quick. Tonight Remy and I went on a date to the place we first had dinner together. It's this little Chinese restaurant called the Dragon Diner on the corner of the 13th e. and 3900 s. if you're ever interested...

So we pull in to the parking lot and go to get out of the car. Well sometimes I forget to let him open my door for me so I'll open the door and then close it and make him come open it anyway. :) So that's what happened tonight....only he didn't realize I wasn't following him. I sat there, he walked toward the restaurant, even locked the car doors. I just kept sitting there. It felt like it took him forever to figure out I was missing! But it was pretty funny. And in his defense, he did hear me open and close the door so he thought I got out. He finally noticed because he was holding his hand out for me to hold and I never grabbed it. Anyhow, it was funny. Thank you, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!