Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Subway Art

So I've decided to start creating digital subway art for download on my etsy shop. The images are created by me for your enjoyment! After you purchase and download the images you can print them off and frame them (try checking out your local thrift store for some frames for an easy and inexpensive gift!) or even have them printed on a canvas for a unique decor item in your home. Maybe modge podge it onto a a piece of wood to create a plaque.

I am happy to create custom orders if you would like to personalize your art for your home, a shower gift, Christmas presents, etc. Just let me know and I'll put something together for you to review.

The options I have available will be growing, so check back often!











3 comments:

  1. Oh, those are really cute Meggan! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I think I might need one! How hard would it be for you to come up with one like the baby boy one, but maybe with blue on white? Our wall is blue, so I think I want something that pops out a little more. I dunno... what do you think? Would it be weird to put Carson's name in there somewhere? I have NO idea how much time/energy it takes to make these. Maybe I should narrow down what I want a little more; I'm just not sure what will look the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley I could definitely make you one! It's not weird to have his name on it, I think that makes it even better since it was made specially for him. Send me an email and tell me what you like or don't like and if there's anything else specific you want on it (birth date, etc.)!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!