Sunday, September 25, 2011

Denver Trip

So, thanks for joining me as I breeze on through the summer.

Next stop....Denver.

To see these guys...
And it was awesome.

I love Denver.  I'm not sure what it was exactly, but we both really like it there.  We also took a few little adventures.  We went down to Royal Gorge which was really cool.  It's a 1200 foot deep gorge that you pay admission to and they have rides and stuff.  It's sort of a weird combination, but it was entertaining.  They have a bridge you can walk across, and a gondola you can ride across as well as little car things that take you straight down the side of the gorge to the river at the bottom.  It's pretty intense.   They also have a Sky Coaster like they do at Lagoon.  Except with this one you swing out over a 1200 foot drop!  Remy REALLY wanted to do it, and I'd done the one at Lagoon like 100 years ago and lived so I figured I'd suck it up and try it with him.  Well I had to keep my eyes shut for most of it, and I screamed harder than I had my whole life, but I did it!  And it was pretty awesome.











Then we headed to Georgetown.  It was POURING rain on our way there, luckily it stopped for our nighttime dinner train ride so we were able to enjoy the scenery.












 The last day we did some quick sightseeing around the city and had lunch with one of Remy's friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!