Monday, June 4, 2012

He Graduated!

So my brother Erik, he's a smart kid that one. 

He went and got himself graduated from High School!  It took him a lot more work than he expected (that's what happens when you save all your make-up packets until literally the last weekend before graduation).

But that's neither here nor there.

The point is, he did it right?

He's also goes, excuse me, WENT to this fancy school called NUAMES.  Meaning the Northern Utah Academy for Math Engineering and Science.

READ: Smart Nerd School

I kid, I kid.

But really though, they're smart and most of them would be proud to admit they're nerds.  Heck, even the valedictorian ended his speech with "live long and prosper." 

Don't worry, there were actions.


 I'm pretty sure he's my LITTLE brother...well, he's younger anyway.  The little thing is no more.
 Nice job, Kid!  We're proud of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!