Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where's Malcom Wednesday

This week Malcom can be found here:

Yes...Can I help you?
You want lunch?

Ramen? 

Whatever you say...or, meow.

Wanna know something SAD and PATHETIC?

See this?

Yeah those?  Those are thank you cards from our wedding that took place approximately 1.333 years ago.  FAIL.  But don't fret, some of them did go out...luckily!

I've actually never stopped thinking about them.  It would probably clear my concious knowing I finished sending them even if it's more than fashionably late.  WAY more.  Now it's just tacky. 

So I would like to take a vote...all in favor of me sending out those thank you cards 1.333 years late say "I."

1 comment:

  1. I say send em! Most people will think it's funny and those that don't probably already put a black mark by your name for not sending one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!