Monday, April 26, 2010

Still Plugging Along

So last week was a bust. I was way sick (still) with a sinus infection that my husband so lovingly passed on to me. So I had multiple days where I could have used a day off...oh well this is a start of a new week! And yesterday I rocked it (minus the water drinking).

I found this function on my Wii Fit Plus last night where you can run, but switch the TV off the game so you can actually watch a TV show, but the game keeps going. It's pretty cool, although running in place can be kinda awkward. Last night it was getting late and I NEEDED to get in my 20 mins so I found this running game, it let me choose 20 mins (perfect!) and then I watched the end of the Jazz game as I jogged in place in my living room! It was awesome! I think I might do this more often. The game said I went almost 2.5 miles in 20 mins....yeah right. I think 1 mile is a little more realistic, but whatever.

In other news...my last China payment is going through today and that means it's all paid for! YAY! Well, except for my Visa ($200) and the knock off purse I promised Tara I'd get her :) So we leave in less than 50 days and I cannot wait! It'll be weird being away from Remy that long, but I'm sure the Great Wall of China will keep me company. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're loving Game On! It really is the best diet ever. And that running thing saved me too :)

    By the way, I wanted to tell you about a Game On Recipe blog started by the people in my group. It's http://gameonfood.blogspot.com/

    It's really helped me out with dinners and stuff...a lot of it is really, really good and my husband doesn't mind when I make it!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!