Friday, December 17, 2010

It's a major award! I won it!

Today is a day of winnings!  And it wasn't even a leg lamp!

Today we had a Student Affairs Professionals "Retreat" and I won a $50 gift card to La Caille.  Which I understand will barely pay for a slice of bread, but hey.  And THEN....I'm just so excited... I found a blog -Allora Handmade.  Jessica makes the most adorable rosette accessories.  Well she was doing a giveaway and I entered and I totally won!  You HAVE to check out her site!  Here is a pick from her site of my winnings!  I'm seriously stoked!  I'm going to put her button on my blog and you have to go check her out.  Okay, I'm going to say it one more time.

Check out her site.  and no she ask me to try to persuade you all over there.  I did it on my own free will.

Have you checked it out yet? 

NO?

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!