Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where's Malcom Wednesday -The Cat in a Hat

So today's post isn't really about where he is physically, although trust me, he's been in some funny places.  The other day I was at Target and I saw this little cat hat.  I normally wouldn't care, but I could just imagine how funny the cats would look wearing this.  So I bought one -knowing full well it would be a complete waste of my $5, but I couldn't resist for some strange reason.  So here you go.

We got Malcom to keep it on the other morning as he was lounging so he didn't really mind all that much.  Although you can see that Remy had to hold him down so he wouldn't run off.

This post will also feature Little Grey who I thought actually wouldn't mind wearing the hat because she didn't mind the collars we would put on her.  I was wrong.  She was pissed.  And it was hilarious.  At least to me.  She flattened her ears and just glared at me until I clicked the picture and then ran off.  It took a few times of me chasing her around trying to make her keep it on long enough so take a picture.  I think she finally figured out what I was trying to do and just humored me, which made it even funnier.  Again, at least to me.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!