Monday, February 14, 2011

The Day of Love

Awe.

It's Valentine's Day.  Doing anything fun? 

I just wanted to join the "my husband is the best" club.  But really, he is.  Really, Remy...you are!

Thanks for putting me first.
For letting me be me.
For pushing me to be better.
For watching out for me.
Thanks for being so funny.
I laugh every single day!
Thanks for calling me at work.
For making dinner EVERY day.
For taking out the trash and doing the dishes.
For kissing me on the cheek before you leave for work.
Thanks for the hugs.
Thanks for holding me when I need a good cry.
And laughing with me when I need a good laugh.
Thanks for not kicking me out of the bed for poking at you while you try to sleep.
And for not shoving me over when I invade your side...

You're seriously the sweetest and I love you!

4 comments:

  1. he makes dinner every night!? You are lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he makes dinner every single night, then he is DEFINITELY a keeper! I just appreciate that my husband doesn't expect me to make dinner every night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah he totally makes dinner every night. He enjoys doing it and he gets home from work first so it works out great! :) I have my turn from time to time of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww love this post!! What a great guy! Love you two together.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!