Friday, February 11, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

So I just had to quickly share something before I forgot.  Today at work I had to run to the Park Building to drop some stuff off.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Park Building, it's a big old (completed in 1914) building at the University of Utah where the President and other Administration have their offices.  Anyhow I was walking out of the front doors and a school group was coming up the stairs.  The kids were probably, I don't know 8? 9?  Something like that. 

Click on the pic for the source

See that little dude on the left of the main doors?  That's John Park, for whom the building is named after.  Well as a two little girls approached the doors and Mr. Park, one turns to the other and says, "Is that the Principal?"

SO CUTE!  I thought that was a logical assumption on her part.  Oh man it made me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!