Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Want Awesome Walls Too!

So yesterday I was poking around etsy and I found this and thought it was AWESOME!  Today I was glancing through some of my favorite blogs and I ran into this.



 Cool huh?  I think I want to do something like that in or bedroom maybe?  Even keep it more tone on tone so Remy doesn't freak out! :)  The thing I thougth was pretty cool was that she used Picnik to make a sample of what the wall would look like.

What do you think?  Should I go for it?

2 comments:

  1. Ok this is funny! I was watching HGTV yesterday and they did a room with stencils and I was totally in love. I think you should go for it!! On the show they did tone on tone and then a darker color stencil (to see which one they liked better) and I personally thought the darker one had a lot more drama so I liked it a lot better. If you really do this I will totally help you. I love painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I will definitely take you up on that offer! I need to have someone else around to make sure I think it all through and don't screw it up!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!